Sunday 25 March 2012

.bukan tidak bersyukur.sekadar luahan jiWa~

hii all....=( like always frustrated! frust dgn my life!i dunno
y  my life have to turn like this....im bored being like this...
bored having to hear others  saying which U they gonna entr....
what course they're goin to take...
when are they going??
guess that is the common question in my family since all my siblings always got good result in their big examination...
while me?flunking out like always......
im bored with my parents promises....im bored with their fake support!
damm it!!

then here comes the big question!

1.how come ur still here?
2.how come ur stupid but the others is smart
3.how old r u?and ur still here??

great question huh!of course dedicated to this miss failure here!
i guess im not worthy enough to be like the others....
ONCE A LOOSER 4EVER WILL BE ONE!
let keep this in mind sweetie~
u should'nt aim to high for ur dream honey cuz u'll end up breaking ur hearts!
so expect nothing from ur damm....frustrating result!
actually no one cares! so now....just lay low...
i've dispointd myself twice?its time to give up....i dun have the strength to face
what come next~ 


 
 


0 orang sayang bii ya: